Friday, April 29, 2005

omg omg omg I think I'm gonna wet my jeans I'm so excited!

"BRITAIN

Court allows creation of embryos for cures

British couples may create embryos through in vitro fertilization to help cure sick siblings, Britain's highest appeal court ruled Thursday, rejecting a challenge from an anti-abortion group. The Law Lords backed a 2003 Court of Appeal ruling that some couples undergoing the fertility treatment could have their embryos screened to find tissue matches for seriously ill children.

Opponents fear that the procedure could lead to the creation of babies for spare parts. "

And you assholes said my idea of a baby sandwich was unrealistic and sick. Who's the jackass now, huh?

Swiss engineers completed drilling Thursday for the 21-mile Loetschberg tunnel -- the world's longest. The cavernous shaft, begun 11 years ago, burrows under the Swiss Alps and into Germany. It is set to open to trains in 2007.

...all I gotta say is, that's a little unusual. In the sense that the cavernous shaft could also be viewed as a subconscious representation of a Swiss woman's vagina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home