Sunday, June 19, 2005

Imaginary friends, and other stuff.

I had an imaginary friend when I was younger (before I had Jesus and god). He didn't do much though, mostly just told me to burn things and every few days he would leave me a dead mouse or bird and shit all over on my front porch, growling and growling until the sun came up. He was pretty cool, but one night we left the cat out, and they got into a real big fight. After half an hour of screaming and hissing (and I found out later, shitting as well) the fight seemed over, so I peeked out my second-floor window to see if the fight was over, but the street light didn't shine on my front porch so I guess I assumed it was a draw, until I heard a kind of wet, ripping cough and saw my cat's head fly from the front porch to bounce several times then roll down the hill. Satisfied that the fight wasn't over and would probably go on all night, I sighed, shut my window, and turned on the radio real loud so I wouldn't have to listen to them anymore. In the morning, all I could find was a couple tufts of fur, some bloody stains, and more shit than I had ever seen in one place before (well, it might not have been THAT much, but it was spread across the entire porch, so it seemed like a ton). I never heard from my imaginary friend, or my cat, again... I suppose their fighting turned to loving, like it does in the movies, and they went off to get married. I still kind of wish I'd gotten a chance to say goodbye to them both, but I guess the important part is that they're both happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

Yeah... ol' Shitcoon sure made his messes, didn't he?

20:21  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

What can I say, I was a real cute kid.

20:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home