Tuesday, May 24, 2005

don't watch movies that make you feel bad about your SEXual organ(s).

"She looks like a little girl and she has a cleavage."
It was during a movie about feminism, and this girl started snickering, and I just burst out laughing. These people are so fucking idiotic, I hated the movie, but I was just sitting in the place where I always sit when I'm studying my class which is in between classes (aka staring at a blank wall and wondering why I'm staring at a blank wall) for like three hours and they started setting up a movie and apparently it was some big event of theirs, they even stuck a flier and a coca-cola in my hand and I guess I held on to 'em but I was kind of zoned out so I didn't notice until someone scooted right up next to me where I was sitting and I gave them that "What the fuck are you doing?" look then asked "What the fuck are you doing?" and she was like "Movie." and I was like, "...go away." and she started talking (in a voice that grew gradually louder and louder) about how I was against women's rights or something and I think she said I had breast cancer but I'm not really sure.

I learned something, though, apparently there's a male counterpart for the Wonder Bra. Wonder Jock: The Strap for the Bulge You've Always Wanted. I want one of those. Then I'll bulge and people will be all "Are you wearing a wonder jock or are you just happy to see me?" and I can be all "Wonder jock, you're ugly! hahahahahahahahahahahaha........ ugly."


Random Ad That Made Me Ponder: "Your penis may be too small, too droopy, too limp, too lopsided, too narrow, too fat, too jiggly, too pale, too pointy, too blunt, or just two inches. But at least you can have a good pair of jeans."
I got more than half of those... I think I need to go buy some pants.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Wow, that's some pretty funny stuff, but... the last paragraph?
Too much information, man... too.. much... information...

You make baby Jesus cry :**(

16:17  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

Nah, it's only too much information if you get a mental image. I didn't give you a mental image did I? a MENTAL IMAGE? Don't think about it and get a MENTAL IMAGE.

I make baby jesus cringe, he'd cry if he had to see what I wasn't posting.

Yes I am aware that I'm going to hell, but hey, it's warmer than heaven, right?

10:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home