Wednesday, May 11, 2005

As those of you who are cool know, I am leaving you for a while here. I know you will cry, but don't feel sad, because I will hit you.
Anyways, the point of this is that I drew a going-away picture just for all you many legions of people who view my blog. I saidd to myself, "What the fuck do people like?" and the first thing that came to mind was "Being ripped apart and eaten!"
Well, sorry. I don't have to the time to rip you apart and eat you. Here's this shit anyways.

baby oh oh oh! dont touch that hair! dont even dare! i think i love you, just dont touch that hair!

1 Comments:

Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

...
When I say I'm leaving, that doesn't neccessarily mean I'll be gone for a period of time >two days.
In this case it was three days.
THANK YOU FOR NOTICING.

15:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home