Sunday, June 19, 2005

My Beat Poete Poem (aka the beginning of the romantic book)

Perrvy whiskey babies
slink wildly through beat poet streets
on wheels of vomiting cats
urine
shitting all over my porch
romance
the bus stopps
and a bunch of babies tumble out
ONTO THE OLD MAN
old men waiting at a bus stop
babies
touching you badly
trampling your vomiting cat babies
sleeping on a bus until
touching
innappropriately
more than one way to skin a
vomiting
cat baby
whiskey breath
pissing on a bum
some days you're the dog, some days you're the
pervy
whiskey baby

Enrico... viva... con dios.


(I have such skills of writer, it's crazy.)

2 Comments:

Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

I don't either, some people just refuse to recognize talent, wonderful, raw talent when they see it.

20:22  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

Actually, I have no idea who Allen Ginsberg is. I mean, other than what you just said there. But I hate beat poets, because they're usually beatniks and they act like they're permanently stoned and don't know how to say shit and their beat poems are always filled with weepy subliminal messages like 'when i was younger, someone touched me' or 'my best friend was just mangled by a streetwasher that you shoved him under, you could hear him screaming for half a mile, why didnt the streetwasher guy stop, why didnt he stop' or 'i just found out im really a man' or something weird and lame like that.
Then there's the old-style beatniks who just didn't make any sense at all, talking about bleary pidgeons and melting cereal bowls... they're real freaky, I always wanted to hurt them.

14:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home