Tuesday, August 09, 2005

omg

so drew wasn't moving after last nights party and and i couldn't wake him up and i thought he was dead so i was dragging him across the bridge to throw him in the river and he woke up!!! i was alike "aaa! no? why?!" and he was like "aaaaa" so I kicked him in the head really hard and it was dark and i ran off... man! drew is such an asshole! why did he wake up?! i hope he gets a tumor! i ran alll the way home and shook my roommate awake and was like "drew woke up!!! i thought he was dead and he woke up!!" and she was like "what did i tell you about touching me whyle i'm sleeping?" and i was so freaked out and nobody cared about what happened with drew.... i went back to the bridge earlier today and he was gone.... i thought maybe he would have jsut stayed there or been chewed by rats or something....... after my roommate wokeup this morning i was all "don't tell drew it was me!" but that bitch probably did, i hate roommates.

6 Comments:

Blogger FRITZ said...

See, I hate the fact you don't have a picture. Because I keep thinking you are this Woody Allen type that acts all dark and freaky on your blog but in life, you constantly smell milk to make sure it is fresh. But I mean this in a good way, because you are funny and obviously not meant to function with other people.
"Hell is other people" is the theme, today. It's in all the blogs, except mine. So, maybe you just know that better than I do?
Ummm...so, I know you like Family Guy. Don't you? Hmmm? You like the Stewie, hmmm? You think he's funny, yeah? Isn't that you think? Sure it is, that's what you think...

15:19  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

I'd post a picture, but all I've got is this picture from way back when I was a crazy man with long hair, wearing a tophat... and I mean, that was almost a month ago, I don't want people associating the me of today with crazy ol' Tophat. And nahhh, I figure out milk is bad after I've swallowed a few gulps and a chunk of it's stuck in my throat.
I hate drew, he always ruins everything. You know what he did before the party? -- he told everyone I love watches! so like five people broughtwatches and tried giving them to me!! I was so pissed! I hate watches.
Stewie's cool, but I think I like Peter more. "Because as we all know, Jesus isn't really dead, he's just gone into hiding until he can control the evil within." ... I associate with stupid better than I do smart.

17:35  
Blogger FRITZ said...

I like Stewie but look more like Meg. If Meg and Stewie had incestous relations, I would be created. In a cartoon way, of course, like my profile picture. Hmmm...now for some photoshop, methinks...

17:37  
Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said...

You should so go to Mexico! Then if someone tries to accuse you of something you can be all, "No understando the English-o". Then they can't blame you for anything. Plus, Mexico is sweet!

19:51  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

But mexico has funny water and I thought mexican children always stole stuff from you if you tried to cross the border?

11:56  
Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said...

Take bottled water!
And yeah, I've had stuff stolen by kids in Mexico. It was crazy because we were at a church thing. Kind of funny though.

21:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home