Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Poor China.

For those that don't know, China is in the midst of being flooded terribly. They have 50000+ casualties (but don't feel too bad for them, they still have like a bajillion people left) and that's a 2 day old number, so I dunno, maybe the Chineses are all flooded out to England or something by now. When he gets back I'll have to ask Eric if a bunch of drowned chinese folks wasshed up at his hotel's doorstep every morning he was in Ireland.
But this raises the question, who is it that floods people when He's angry at them? Maybe.... GOD? Hey China, you might wanna consider not worshipping Buddha, because his communist magic powers can't stop god (nobody's can really, but commie powers have even less of a chance than non-commie powers).

EDIT ON THIS BREAKING NEWS STORY: omg liek the dog was totally wet and he shook himself all over me then the computer froze while i was typing a really ridiculously long post so now i smell like dog and my post is gone. =/ macintosh are the devil!

4 Comments:

Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

Well, I thought I heard 50,000. On the other hand, maybe I was only hearing what I wanted to hear...

Yeah, I'm kind of a valley girl, only I'm a guy, live on a hill, and usually have the temperament and social grace of a donkey that has recently aquired a taste for human flesh .... except when I panic, in which case the fact that my mother grew up a rich california girl shines through my normal personality, like a horrible light that stings the eyes and makes one strongly desire the taste of their own vomit.

Someone should make a flashlight that does that, it would be awesome.
Or headlights, because then you could make other drivers like crash and vomit and things all the time.






...god talks to people by setting things on fire.

23:40  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

Donkeys? What a disturbing coincidence! God must have led his hands to spread a new fate for me.
Either that or it's a glitch in the matrixx.

17:14  
Blogger FRITZ said...

Like, OMG, that is sooo ridiculous that God, would, you know, be like SO mean to like wash out China...
Seriously, smelling like dog is a lot like thinking about God. It really doesn't help you understand anything by doing either. I don't know...I don't think God is some horrible sadistic thing that likes to torture humans. I think humans torture God, what with our idiocy. Besides, maybe China needed a little cleaning?
Isn't that a horrible thing to say? It's like Africa and all those starving kids...you hate it for them, but it is helping the whole 'let's not worry about overpopulating the world'. I mean honestly, if all those meth addicts here in GA fell over dead on the same day, I would say, "Thank Heavens". Isn't that awful?
Good thing I don't believe in hell, otherwise, I'd go there...

05:01  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

If everyone who was addicted to drugs that screwed 'em up were to die suddenly and painfully, I would laugh, dance, and quite possibly clap like a seal. Sadly, I doubt this would surprise anyone in the least.

Africa is pathetic. They are the seat of humanity, the origin of our race, and they are starving and underdeveloped and can't figure out that whole "don't bang people with AIDS" thing. Medicine is killing Darwin's laws, and overpopulation combined with humanitarianism allows devolution to thrive.



....and people still bitch when I claim retards and cripples are only useful for organ harvesting.

If the christian god is out there, he probably cares very little for the individuals (despite what everyone likes to think), doesn't listen to a single prayer, and is just sitting back in his heavenly god-chair waiting for all the 'good' people to get into heaven so he can apocalypse the rest.

13:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home