Friday, May 06, 2005

Homos are d-d-d-d-dangerous!

"FDA to Implement Gay Sperm Donor Rules

To the dismay of gay-rights activists, the Food and Drug Administration is about to implement new rules recommending that any man who has engaged in homosexual sex in the previous five years be barred from serving as an anonymous sperm donor.

The FDA has rejected calls to scrap the provision, insisting that gay men collectively pose a higher-than-average risk of carrying the AIDS virus. Critics accuse the FDA of stigmatizing all gay men rather than adopting a screening process that focuses on high-risk sexual behavior by any would-be donor, gay or straight."

In light of this, I'd like to propose a movement to change the name from "AIDS" back to "GRID".

2 Comments:

Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

=/ No-one ever gets my references.

GRID was what AIDS was originally called, in the '80's: Gay-Related Immunodeficiency Disease.
Because homosexuals spread it faster. Don't ask me why. You don't want to know.
Anyways, the homos and some scientists got together after a few years and renamed it AIDS, Aquired ImmunoDeficiency Syndrome.

15:08  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

I forget something new every day. Like, today I forgot that I was supposed to have a horrible, horrible fury directed towards the next person who told me to relax...
But then this kid told me and it came back in a flash.
A horrible, violent flash.


What gets blood out of carpets?

09:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home