Thursday, August 25, 2005

jesus can you fly? no but i can jump really high

I saw jesus at the gas station.
He touched my arm and said, "go to the next pump, sir."
I asked, "Jesus?"
And he replied, "I'm not jesus."
And I said, "But you look like..." and motioned to his face.
Jesus self-consciously patted his chin, where stubble grew. He gained a dark look of shock.
Someone had recognized him through his poorly shaven disguise!
"I'm a woman!" He exclaimed.
"Haha, don't worry I won't tell nobody." I explained.
And I just left him there, with love in his eyes.
Or possibly it was fury.

6 Comments:

Blogger Beefy said...

HAHAHAHA! Jesus is a chick. I knew it.

So would it be Jesusette?

05:23  
Blogger FRITZ said...

A. I really like your poetry. You scumwad. That was awesome. And yes, Jesus would be a woman, wouldn't he? Wait a second...that's NOT RIGHT.

B. It is totally hilarious that you got spammed for lonliness on this post. My sides hurt. I am laughing so hard.

C. If Jesus did work at a gas station, right about now, this would be his parable:
"Come unto me, all ye that are heavy-taxed and I shall refresh you. For Exon's gas will only relieve you of temporary emptiness, but I will give you the gas that is everlasting."

10:58  
Blogger Eric said...

I haven't laughed so hard for some time. You never cease to amaze me.

23:31  
Blogger FRITZ said...

Have you even read my poem to you? You are so mean. You could so at least say SOMETHING. I mean, how many times has someone written an ode to you?

09:50  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

A. That's not poetry, just a story with fun breaks after every sentence... and geez. You always insult me. I'm only a kindly old man. Who also just so happens to be pure of heart and incredibly sexxxy... and I never ever lie, ever.
B. Without lady jesus, I must be very desparate and alone.
C. Haha. "Ye who loveth Jesus, buyeth unto thee a SUV of great calibre."

I so read your ode. Nobody ever wrote me an ode before. I was shocked, I panicked under pressure, I wanted to comment but couldn't.

Ticharu - The only reason it's small like that is because I want my readers to have bad eyes. Don't laugh too much, I hear it gives you cancerr.

Socio - Haha, you still like jesus.

20:29  
Blogger Ticharu said...

Augh... my ticker...

06:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home