Monday, August 29, 2005

Ode to Fritz

(this is so NOT song lyrics strung into stanzas that only sorta make sense.)

I love rock and roll
She loves horses and her boyfriend too
But I was bad to the bone, b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bad
And the chinese know, they walk along like egyptians.

Domo arigatou mister roboto
all we are is dust in the wind;
Smoke on the water
Is much better than than the owner of a broken
young people speaking their minds.

Don't fear the reaper
Is she there or is she trying to give me the slip
Anyway you want it, that's the way you need it;
I'll rock you like a hurricane
Cuz I'm a 21st century digital boy.

Somebody turned around and shouted "Play that funky music white boy"
'cuz your friends don't dance and if your friends don't dance then they're
just another brick in the wall;
But everybody needs somebody, someone to
Ride 'em in Rawhide.

Tequila
It's the eye of the tiger it's the thrill of the fight
I will survive
So let's do the time warp again.


Also,



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8 Comments:

Blogger FRITZ said...

YOU ROCK SO HARD CORE...

First of all, your art is incredible.

Second of all, that was really well done.

Third of all, I am SO linking these two passages.

Fourth of all, I've never been so complimented in my whole blogging life.

I dig Uncle Sam as God, or God as Uncle Sam.

04:33  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

Haha. I amused myself making this because I kept remembering when I was a kid there was this guy called The Candyman who always wore an uncle sam getup and wandered around giving out candy and putting up tons of posters everywhere for his taffy making place that said "The candyman wants YOU", then he ended up going to jail for like a dozen counts of pedophelia and the meaning of those posters changed overnight.

13:47  
Blogger FRITZ said...

Isn't that the way of things anymore?

I'm sorry. Any man who hands out candy is dangerous. Even those little Mexican guys that push those sad little carts around in the middle of summer. They always have scary moustaches and look pathetic. So, I feel bad for them and wonder if they have a union, like 'Pepes for Pintos', but I just can't trust them. Because men shouldn't hand out candy. Men should hand out guns, but not candy. AK-47's, but not candy.

14:22  
Blogger Ticharu said...

You two should get married, I mean after living together for a number of years or course...
The cartoon was pretty hillarious.

04:25  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

Fritz - Guns and burritos, because at the end of a long day there's nothing more fulfilling than a burrito that's been cooking in some guy's little cart for a week.

Ticharu - Hahaha. Nah, I'm already in a serious relationship with a real doll of a girl. (More doll than girl.)

18:56  
Blogger Beefy said...

Patch kits are so sexy.

06:23  
Blogger FRITZ said...

I think CRUSH and I respect each other because our animosity towards one another is kind of like a polarized reaction between magnets that hate each other.

WTF did I just say?

Anyway, CRUSH likes plastic women and I love Michael, but CRUSH and I hate each other equally, and this relationship is a lot healthier than fake ones we develop in the grocery store when we chit-chat with the fat lady in front of us. Like we really care about her.

09:34  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

Yeah, exactly. Well, if magnets were good and evil instead of positive and negative.

And chit-chat relationships in the grocery store don't work for me anyways, because most of my chit-chat relationships involve whoever I'm chit-chatting with saying "Who do you think you are" "I have mace" and "I'm not a hooker, you crazy bastard".
Hey wait, I only like plastic women and you love michael? I knew it. I KNEW you'd think your relationship was more serious than mine just because yours is with a real person.

15:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home