Sunday, September 25, 2005

I swear on Fritz's life that this test is 100% accurate.

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to obedience and warmth.

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.

You'd like to your lover to think you are flexible and ready for anything!

You would be forced to break up with someone who was arrogant, acting like the dictator of your life.

Your ideal relationship is traditional. Without saying anything, both of you communicate with your hearts.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage pessimistically. You don't think happy marriages exist anymore.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.


Wow! This test is SO incredibly accurate!
I guess that cold-hearted immoral deviants like me really just want to be loved.
Either that or we're loved too often and have taken to using those who love us until they're physically, emotionally, and monetarily dry.

Why not try loving me and find out? (you can make a difference... if only you try.)

8 Comments:

Blogger Beefy said...

I could show you love, but it would only be the love one could give to small furry woodland creatures.

04:31  
Blogger FRITZ said...

Thanks for bringing me into it. I'm finding a couple of deadbolts for all the doors. You shit.

What do you do, take these things and sway them with incorrect answers?

Nah. In all reality, I think you are a lot more moral than you'd admit. And your girlfriend that speaks little english and throws away alarm clocks...well, I bet she just adores you. ADORES you.

In other depressing news: I'm tempted to use some damn emoticon right now, but I just can't fall that far into degredation.

I'm taking' this damn quiz, now, thanks to you, you lout.

04:35  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

Beefy - That sucks. I was thinking more along the lines of the love one gives to someone when they give that person all their possessions.

Fritz - Aw, I thought you'd be flattered to be included in another post title.
But no, I give these things the right answers, the test designers just didn't prepare results for people like me.
Yes, in reality I'm an extremely moral person. You can trust me, fritz. With everything. With your deepest, darkest secrets. With your cat (who I wouldn't eat, really). With the keys to your car. With the pin number to your credit card.
And the hooker? Of course she adores me, I let her stay in my basement don't I?
Haha, you like emoticons. I wonder what makes you want to emote just now?

10:02  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

Because I hate advertizements? I killed them after the first six people to comment on one of my posts were spammers.

15:51  
Blogger Beefy said...

Bastards.

05:01  
Blogger FRITZ said...

Hey, I'll have you know the VERY FIRST ode was dedicated to you because you were my first serial reader. Turns out you're also 'serial' other things...like...antagonistic, depressing, and morose. But I like that about you.
My friend Drunk Dialer would surely enjoy you, as well, because she is also antagonistic, depressing, and morose.
The lesbians are cheery, though, so stay away from them

13:27  
Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said...

Yeah, cheeriness can really start to suck. Especially with lesbians. After a while I'd be like, "So how're you doing?" and she'd be like "Don't hit on me you depraved man!" and I'd be like, "Damn my manly good looks and manly charm! Why have they not converted you to the side of heterosexuality!"

17:34  
Blogger FRITZ said...

Ha!
Secretly, I think a lot of men think that about true lesbians.
So, don't fret. What's up with the word ver?

23:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home